Last night, after the Run Club, we had the second session of Angela’s D&D campaign, in which I play Bart Fliegenbart, dwarven chef. In this game we:
- Accosted a man selling barnacles (who was claiming they were goose eggs)
- Went fishing with a rather pleasant ogre
- Performed dentistry on an ox
- Sold a cygnus horibilis egg to a strange noble with a disturbing egg collection
- Bathed the half-elf
- Snuck into a city where we’d been reportedly executed
- Sold some dire cygnets to kobold gondoliers
Fun times were had.
I didn’t really get to cook anything this game except for some cabbage soup, but I did get a tour of the noble’s kitchen and chatted with his chef for awhile. I also earned enough money to buy some really nice kitchen knives.